Deura Information Security Consulting (DISC) offer services in ISO 27001, Cyber Security, PCI and HIPAA compliance and solutions in information security and protection controls to meet industry security standards. DISC specializes in ISO 27001 implementation and helps to build Information Security Management System (ISMS) to achieve certification. We focus on delivering comprehensive solutions to businesses of all sizes in the area of information security and compliance. DISC is a trusted North Bay business which provides reliable security solutions tailored to individual business needs and our mantra is securing the business.
Risk Management Life Cycle Process
We analyze your current information security management system in relation to industry standards, and our recommendations are based on industry regulations and your business needs. We protect the bottom line of businesses by mitigating potential risks, and by keeping it safe from business limiting incidents. DISC helps customers with short term information security goals and developing successful long term strategic business objectives.
Bay Area Reliable and Responsible information assurance & compliance services
DISC provides cost-effective solutions which are tailored to your technical needs and aligned with your business objectives. We have established strategic partnerships with industry relevant service organizations, allowing us to enhance our service offerings and ultimately deliver greater return on investment (ROI) for our customers.
Ask before spending
It's about risk reduction.
DISC Values: Providing Information Security and Compliance Services in Bay Area for over ten years
|Our clients trust in the results delivered by DISC and our services are reasonably price in the industry|
|DISC is dedicated to enabling businesses to secure their information assets and intellectual property|
|DISC blog offer security awareness where security standards, issues and solution are discussed|
Solutions and Services include:
- Security Strategic Planning and Information Security Governance
- ISO 27002 assessment for as-is security posture
- Build ISMS (ISO 27001) for to-be security posture
- Perform comprehensive security review/audit
- Perform in-depth website application assessment
- Review and revise security policies, standards and procedures
- Guide management in its selection of information security services
- Help evaluate qualifications for information security personnel
- Supplement the security management staff on temporary basis
- Alert management to potential risks
- Train employees on security controls and provide awareness training
- Design defense in depth architecture (design control)
- Set up gateway firewall, router, VPN and WAP (implement control)
- Set up secure system based on specific roles (hardening control)
- Pen test and vulnerability assessment
Need a security assessment? Need an ISO27k assessment? Security strategic planning? Security policy development? Web application testing? Security awareness training? Have a research opportunity? RFP Response Request
InfoSec blog - Subscribe by email Email | Info@DeuraInfoSec.com